The crew program consists of two, Type Two IA hand crews co- located at Camp One in Lake Cachuma, CA (Crew 10 and Crew 11)
- Each crew consists of 16 Fire Control Workers (Extra Help) and two full-time Senior Fire Control Worker.
- Each crew is directly supervised by an Engineer/Crew Boss
- The program is overseen by one Captain/Superintendent
- The crew is staffed seven days a week during fire season for wildland fire suppression and fuels management.
- One crew is rostered daily for statewide fire response through the Southern California GACC
- The crew completes annual projects to meet the Santa Barbara County Fire Department Unit Fire Plan
- The crew completes grant funded, state and federal fuels projects throughout the county.